Wednesday 13 April 2011

Border auditioning

It took me a long time to find the inner border for this quilt. I looked through my stash and several quilt shops, before finally unearthing something - from my stash! The trouble was finding something exactly the right shade that wasn't too light or dark. I'd have preferred it wasn't a fairy frost, but I'm running out of time and options! This is an example a quilt which was much easier to find suitable fabrics for on-screen in Electric Quilt than when I actually made it.


While I was hunting through my cupboards, I also refolded and tidied several piles and managed to fit some of my more recent purchases in - though where any upcoming deliveries will fit is more than I can say! At least the sewing room is a bit tidier than it was.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Your border looks fantastic.

Nancy Page said...

Looks perfect to me.

Have a super great sewing day.