Friday 30 March 2012

Customer quilt

Just quickly tonight, here are a few photos of the quilting I did on this small quilt for Kayscha, made using blocks from a round robin she participated in. She wanted something simple, so we chose this meandering open feather.


I decided to use the heart-shaped feathers, to match one of the fabrics used in the quilt.


Here it is from the back; folded up and ready to send back, with a copy of AP&Q with my Reflections quilt and a piece of Prints Charming lime green starburst fabric tucked neatly inside.


This evening I finished sewing the binding on that large single (twin) bed quilt and cut out the fabrics ready for James' next quilt. He's going to make a start on it over Easter and through the school holidays.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I was just sitting here trying to figure out what to quilt on this quilt I am working on and your post popped up. The open feathers are perfect!!