Sunday 17 April 2011

I really should be in bed...

...but I had a lot of sleep last night, and have been watching 'Around the World in 80 Days', which has just finished at 3.40am! I remember Mummy reading it to Sarah and I when we were children, but haven't read it since.


I managed a bit of quilting while it was on - and a little shopping. I have a long list of fabric lines I want to get - most of which aren't out yet, and of which I've seen only glimpses so far...

Wrenly (Valori Wells)
Secret Garden (Sandi Henderson)
Heirloom (Joel Dewberry)
Terrain (Kate Spain)
Prince Charming (Tula Pink)

2 comments:

2ne said...

Nice quilting.

FlourishingPalms said...

I don't know how you can stay up so late to quilt! But I do understand how your daytime quilting could be limited due to caring for young children. Thanks for the fabric links. You're way ahead of the rest of us about knowing what you want! Usually fabrics have to grow on me before I decide if I like them. Keep up the lovely quilting.