Wednesday 8 December 2010

Starburst in AP&Q


Today I had an unexpected parcel to collect. It turned out to be my quilt Starburst returning from Australian Patchwork and Quilting, and an early copy of  Vol 19 No 11, which includes the quilt as a project.


A few people have asked about getting such a large range of brights, and I will be able to put some bright scrap-packs together in the New Year, for those who don't have a big enough selection, but it just doesn't fit into my timetable before then.

4 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh Emma! It's awesome! Everyone in Australia is so fortunate to have access to this magazine. It's a wonderful quilt, and even more... so beautifully quilted! You are an amazing talent at the tender age of 32. I cannot imagine the skills you'll have as a senior! Over the moon!

Joan said...

What a beautiful quilt Emma - phenominal quilting!!

Ela said...

Woow!It's a wonderful quilt and so beautifully quilted!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love looking at all the quilts you are doing/have done. Cheers, from Utah!