The square above is just over 24in; the feathered heart is 10.5in across at its widest point. It's far from perfect, but the imperfections are less obvious from the front, where the fabric
is busier. I marked the heart's spine, and the inner and outer hit-lines in a blue clover water-soluble pen. It went on well, and after taking these photos, I pressed a wet cloth over ther heart, and it seems to have come out well - though it's still wet now. I varied a little from what I could remember we decided to do, because when I tested out some of the ideas on scraps, they looked wrong. The leaves worked well, though.
So far I've spent about 9 hours on it. I'll show the whole thing once the binding is on.