Sunday 12 October 2008

Twinkling

I got quite a bit done in the end last night and today, despite a stupid mistake this evening which took ages to fix. Last night I got all 6 of these stars done.
Today I got the last 3 foundation sections pieced and the two outer panels joined, and tonight I've been printing (and re-printing) fabric for the photo and surrounds, and have started joining the centre panel.
At the moment all the pieces are still pinned to the paper design. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to join the 3 main sections, and whether or not they'll need a strip between them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous! I love the colours. You are so clever Emma, I am totally jealous!

Car said...

Utterly Awesome Emma! I love how it all flows together.

Austysmum said...

Oh WOW! Love the contrast and pointiness of those stars - you have done an amazing job yet again!!