Wednesday 28 May 2008

Published!

And more than a little delighted!
I got my copy of Australian Patchwork and Quilting (Vol 16 no 11) today, with Eleanor's Quilt in it. I knew some subscribers had it yesterday, but I had to wait until I checked my mail the evening, and tore open the package at the letter box! I've been looking forward to this for ages, and now I have a great surprise for Gran when she gets back from England in a few weeks.
So here's the quilt:
And the first page of the article/instructions for it:

4 comments:

Mothership said...

Meh, knowing famous people is so last year. :D

Well done Emma. It must be extremely groovy to have your talents recognised in such a way.

Lily Mulholland said...

Congrats Emma. I went and bought what I thought was the latest APQ today, but, alas, it was the May edition! Will have to wait till Canberra newsagents catch up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being published Emma.

I saw that quilt last night in the magazine but didn't realise that it was yours.

It's a gorgeous design.

Kylie said...

Congratulations Emma - you must be thrilled.