Wednesday 19 December 2007

Just in time

I've been so busy madly trying to finish quilts for the last few weeks, I haven't had time to blog them! Would you believe I finished 3 quilts in a little over 12 hours? Admittedly they were all well progressed, but I still quilted 2, labelled 2, and did the bindings of all 3 in that time! Thankyou to Mummy for looking after James and Eleanor for a few hours during the day to help! But now the last Christmas quilts are on their way across the country, hopefully to arrive in time given the expense of Express Post! But because they're presents, even after the long wait you will only see teasers until they are received!

DIN Surprise 4:

DIN Surprise 5:

And my latest additions, bringing the stash to 658m:

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Congratulations on getting them out before your christmas deadline! Love the colours and wow - you have almost made it to 700m of fabric - where on earth do you store it all?

Helen said...

658 metres!!! I'm in awe Em! Can't wait to see the quilts in their full glory.