Monday 24 September 2007

Snap-happy

I've been a bit quiet. I had a whole day with James at child care and Eleanor sleeping, and didn't do a scrap of sewing! I did, however, spend quite a while behind the camera. I had a bunch of cream freesias and a perfect dutch iris on the table for dinner last night (we had my parents over) and after Lily's comments on my previous post, I got to thinking, and combined the flowers and the quilt for some photos. More importantly, Lily's comments have also inspired a change in my design which I am delighted with, but you'll have to wait until it's finished to see.
Then my darling daughter wanted to play and chat, so I took her out in the lovely weather and snapped away a bit more...
And how is this for a tragic face? She can drop the corners of her mouth further than you can imagine, then the whole bottom lip goes...

4 comments:

Helen said...

Ohhhh how big has Eleanor grown! She is sooo cute! D9P looks fantastic, I recognized a few of my prints in there!

Austysmum said...

Aaaaaaawww - that last pic is priceless!!! The sashing in your quilt is stunning.

Lily Mulholland said...

Emma your bubba is just gorgeous! Love her with the flowers :) Ooooooh what are you doing with the quilt...now you've got me on tenterhooks!

Corrie said...

what a face! cute photos!

Corrie:)